Micrologix 1000 Questions Help

What type of "questions" do you need? Do you mean programming problems, or instead questions about the MicroLogix1000 PLC structure and operation?

Yes sir i want programming questions of micrologix 1000. I am student of automation just practice on that so i want some questions on that i can command on micrologix 1000.

Last edited:
I want some questions on that I can command on Micrologix 1000.
Convert the attached Burglar Alarm relay-logic schematic diagram to a ladder logic PLC program for the MicroLogix1000. Decide on the appropriate time delays for each timer, and pick the apprpriate type of timer and time base for each one.

Similar Topics

I'm running in the free emulator, no hardware available. I can't seem to figure out how to get the STI to fire. It seems this should be one of...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. I have a few questions about a Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1000 PLC. What is the Output power rating of the PLC relay contacts O/0 or...
Replies
Views
I am wiring up my first MicroLogix 1000 and am having trouble getting the inputs to work. I am using SPST switches. I wired up one end of the...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have a very old pit pump system running on Micrologix 1000. Now, whenever there is an alarm for high conductivity, we want that alarm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom