SFB4 (iec On Delay) does not count time

Hello!
I have used two instances of the iec function block SFB4. They are defined as STAT instances within a calling function block. The presets are also STAT variables with datatype Time.

However, as soon as I activate the IN (input) of the SFB4, instead of seeing the time count up to the preset and then set the Q output, the output goes high at once. Not counting time.

I run this in the S7-PLCSIM simulator of version 5.3SP1. I have not had the ability to test on a real machine so far.

A bug in the simulator? Or have I ovelooked something?

There have been at least one problem with the IEC timers not working with PLCSIM and certain versions of Windows.

There is a hotfix for this for PLCSIM v5.3 SP1. But you cannot download it from Siemens. Maybe someone still has it ?