communication with control logix

kbn_120184

hi everybody
can any one tell me the procedure how to communicate wincc flex 6.0 with control logix using opc .ch i am getting problem to communicate with wincc can any one gude me the procedure how to link winncc with opc.ch.thank u

First of all, naked CLX does not support OPC communication. For this you need an additional gateway like RSLinx which exchanges data with the CLX and provides the OPC server. With this one in place you can access every controller scope tag via OPC. There are different solutions, how complex is your system?

Similar Topics

Hi, We have around 10 PV Plus HMI connected to CLX via ethernet IP-CAT6 cable it was working in good condition for few years but now there is...
Replies
Views
Sometimes I want faster updates on my SCADA system. I've researched documentation from AB and found a few pointers but I also have a few questions...
Replies
Views
Hello, I got control network (PLC+HMI+Servos) connected with switch. Now I need to connect this PLC(L24ER) with costumer network. These are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently working on a project in which the target is to communicate the GE PLC E05 with Allen Bradley Control Logix over Modbus Serial...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys We have two below controllers with us and we want to establish a Ethernet I/P communication between them to exchange to exchange datas 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom