Need Help Omron

Sameh

need help
hi all
I have plc omron (cpu CQM1H)
I used with a system many Digital inputs many Digital & analog outputs
one Digital output module has Dameged I replace with a new one
after that the analog output which control the frequncy of many inverters was STOP & this is the problem.

Did you replace the digital output module with the exact same type?
Did you put the output module in the exact same order?
If not, the addressing is different for the whole system.

thanks Jay Anthony
but I replace the digital output module with the exact same type
&I put the output module in the exact same order.

Maybe the PLC is in PROGRAM mode

Dear Sameh,

I was reading the operation manual of CQM1H (catalog no. W363-E1-2), Section 6 describe the DIP switch settings of CQM1 PLC. I found out that there is DIP switch setting (pin 7) that determine the operation mode of CQM1 upon power up of the PLC. base on the manual, if no device was connected to the PLC (for example hand-held programming terminal) and pin 7 is off on power up the PLC will be in PROGRAM mode but if pin 7 is on, on power up the PLC will be in RUN mode.

If the PLC is in PROGRAM all outputs are disabled.

see the link below for your reference

http://www.trascon.ru/dynamic/managers/manage_6/files/w363e1-2.pdf

Jay Anthony
I am using CQM1H-CPU51

Vicente Jasareno
the pin7 is on & all machine is runing , the analog outputs are not effective & it's power led is on.
thanks for the PDF file I read it.

Sleepy Wombat
the system is running

thank's all .