Panel View Plus 6 License

MATT116

Im a little confused about how the license work with panel view and runtime license. I currently have a PVPlus 6 2711P-T10C4A8 and I developed the project using FT Studio for FT View Enterprise cat# 9701-VWSTENE and downloaded the project to PV...everything is working fine so my question is what are the machine runtime licenses for? Do I need a runtime license? Is my PV running in a grace period until I get a runtime license? I tried my local distributor but the guy I need to talk to is out today.
Thanks

PanelViews come with a runtime license. Runtime licenses are for if you want to run the application on a computer instead of a PanelView.

Thanks that's what I thought, for some reason my distributor included a runtime license to go with the PVP anyways thanks for clearing that up.