"no applications are available to edit" archestra IDE

mike_dr

Im using the tedious archestra IDE installed in a VMware to create an HMI. I encountered a problem where my previous intouch application was gone(there is an existing intouch app before) as the "create new app or import from existing" dialog box appears after clicking the intouchviewapp template. If I select create new app after naming it, a dialog box then appears "no applications are available to edit". anyone encountered this and has a solution? thank you

Can you confirm that the Path and the name are correct? and verify it exist within the file structure...

i still see the app and some .win which the path specifies. other than that i'm not sure why it isnt working anymore

What happened to the previous Intouck application if it is still in the directory dont you have the template for it?

Can you explain tthe problem that you had with the previous App?

I do not know why IDE prompts me to create a new application if i double click the template.I will ask for another copy of it.

although I did activate the DASABCIP server in SMC(if that has an effect). I just transferred the VMWare with the IDE to another PC (which I also copied from another PC)then this happened. I also undepoyed some instances except the engines but I doubt It affected the intouch app.

It seems that I cant create a new application. i tried to create a new template and edit it but still says no application are available to edit. I think that is the problem.

Last edited:
How did you transfer the project from one PC to another CAB File? I would suggest doing a object export to *.aaPKG format and also a .csv export. And then import into new Galaxy.

i will try it. I just copied the whole VMware with the IDE inside it so it's virtually the same thing like I didn't copy it.

it was a vmware -windows 7 problem, resolved by making workgroup as work network for the vmware(win2008 server) to access the intouch files in the win7(same PC)

Closed

If ever I am to export the template, what specific thing will I export, just the derived template of the intouchViewApp? thank you

You will export the template to *.aaPKG. You can export the instance using *.csv export of object. I prefer this for backing up my Galaxy as i have had to deal with corrupt database which get transferred in the *.cab backup