Installing syswin 3.4 on win7

Patrix

Hello everyone,

Has anyone installed syswin 3.4 from Omron on a win7 laptop. I'd tryed and think it works, but only in demonstration mode. When i insert the lincence key from my old laptop (manually) it says invalid key. I'd contacted Omron and they say they don't support it anymore and he had no clue either.
So i'd hoped any of you more smarter people had done this before and knows a sollution.
I have CX-One, but then i have to convert the programs to this version and then the adress symbols are way of from what they used to be. So i was hoping that i don't need to convert and retype all the adress symbols (can say i'm really bussy, but i'm just lazy)

Nope wont work either. Think i've got to alter the programs one by one.
Atleast thanx for replying Damian.

You could also try installing it inside Virtual Box or the free VM Ware VB - sometimes they work.
If you have a Syswin file you can open the SWP file directly in CX-Programmer - try 'open' and then have a look in the drop down box - the SWP file extension is there.

I have Omron v3.3. I did not install it yet. But I remembered last before hard disk crash, I installed it and no issue.

Try set the setup file compatible with XP or earlier version. I am using Window 7 ultimate version.

I would just open it with CX-P to be honest - I have mine running on Windows 7 x 64 bit.