IBHohstec error 3042

jjs449

I am using IBHohstec to connect to a Siemens u115 CPU. I could connect fine with the cpu. After still having problems with the system, I tried changing cpu's. I can not communicate with the new or old cpu now. I just get error 3042 when I try to connect.

Figured it out

After a couple of hours of working I found that the PC was communicating just fine with the PLC but would not load new programs. I ended up telling IBHosft to delete all files in the CPU even though I couldn't see any. It did and the standard files showed up and I could communicate and upload files just fine.

Similar Topics

Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a Siemens S7-300 Cpu 314C-2 DP with several cards of i/o and servos my laptop has TIA version 16 and 17 loaded and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom