versa view

Short answer it depends. Versaview is a loose term in the AB world it can mean the AB line of panel computers or panelview plus units with open windows CE OS and enhanced features such as file viewers,FTP,VNC and so on.

If it is a versaview panel pc then it depends on the HMI package you have installed on it. Versaview is just the hardware when speaking of the panel pc's and on it you could have Factory Talk View SE distributed or SE station on it or Factory Talk View ME installed on it or it could also be RSView 32 installed on it. You will have to dig into the unit a little deeper and figure out what software you have on it if you are speaking of the panel pc.

If you are speaking of the panelview which would be termed versaview CE then you would use Factory Talk View ME to edit your application.