simatic s7 license lost

First I want to say hy to all.
I lost license from SIMATIC Step 7, I have certificates of license, USB dongle key, and original cd. How can I recover license ? tnx in advance !

Hi
If your licence only crash you can call to siemens support center and they will quide you how to repair using Licence Manager Recovery Wizard (they will ask you about all numbers you have on the box). If you lost totaly then they will probably give you new one using Licence Manager - Offline Transfer. But prepare for long telephone conversation

Similar Topics

Hi All, I have inherited a set of Simiens Field PGs that have crashed, corrupt OS, bad batteries etc. Unfortunately I dont have the license...
Replies
Views
Hi! ..Im quite confused about simatic manager license vs crack software..Is there differences in application of the software?.. Can i have a...
Replies
Views
Hi All... i want to ask, my company already have Simatic Step7 V5.3 installed on Engineering Station with Platform Windows XP, now they want to...
Replies
Views
Just git The Thumb Drive Back from Siemens with a Floating License for Step7 V5.3 Questions: 1.)Can I Make it so the ThumbDrive NEEDS to Be In the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have a floating license for Simantic Strp 7 Pro 2006 V5.4. This license has become corrupt. I have the same license installed on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom