newbie panelview plus 6 700

RonB

Factory talk studio machine edition v6.1
I've been designing a program using the new panelview plus 6 activex control to send emails. So far I've designed my program to have
main display, which will display multiple temperatures,
smtpserverconfig, to configure all of the smtp settings,
activxemail, to hold the activex control

I've setup all of the tags so far, but the problem I've run into is incorporating all of the temperatures into the "body" of the email. I can set them in a text field to show all of the values in one place. If I separate them all I can't write them to the "body" tag. I'm stuck and any help would be greatly appreciated.

welcome to the site Ronb
I am sorry - I do not know - But I want to follow this post

EDIT
Please zip and post what you have done sofar

Thanks for the welcome Iant
Is there a preferred method to attach split archives?
Sorry for the trouble but I used winrar to split the mer into two archives then zip'd them per upload rules.

In case anyone wants to use this.

Originally I used the alarm setup to write the message to the body tag.

Alongside this ran a macro to check the system min/seconds so that it would make the Trigger for the activex control go true and send out the email.

Afterwards, someone helped me figure out another way to accomplish the same thing, minus using alarms.

Setup separate tags for the temperatures and areas, use the macro(looping continuously) to move the values to the "body" tag.
Separate tags would look similiar to the following
(tag1) area1, string, memory, for the value use "area 1 cooler"
(tag2) area1temp, string, memory, for the value use your plc tag
macro would include "Body" and for the expression use area1+area1temp...as many as you need.

This works to move the text in one long string. Unfortunately it has no real format. I did make separate tags for spaces and ","
If anyone has any ideas on how to setup different formats for a string file please let me know.