tags in wincc

kbn_120184

hi every body
i have changed the tag addressing from plc 5 to control logix .now i want to import tat file[ .csv] to wincc program
how can i do it.
thnk u

hi every body
i have changed the tag addressing from plc 5 to control logix .now i want to import tat file[ .csv] to wincc project.i have exported tags from wincc project which was in plc5 now i have changed the format as control logix addressing format now i want to import how can i do it . and is thr any problem in communication with allen bradley control logix 5000 previously i was using seimens now i am using control logix in plant to communicate with wincc flex
plz help me out from this problem
how can i do it.
thnk u

Similar Topics

Greetings I have a problem, my system is the following: wincc v8.0 (demo), logo8.3, abb m2m analyzer. I created some pages to display the...
Replies
Views
Need to add new tags to some recipe inside a Wincc Tia Hmi . Do we have an option to download the recipe , with the newly added elements ...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just started learning WinCC V8.0 3 days ago, so I'm still new to how everything works in this program. I've created a pop-up with a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to add some tags to a working project but I cannot see the tags displayed on the runtime. The first two are of type float...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to connect an existing Siemens WinCC SCADA to a new machines S7-1200 PLC. I have connected anpther 1200 and a 1500...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom