Eplan title page logo

dayan

hi guys ,

i am new to this forum , i just started to use eplan P8 2.2 i have the doubt in the title page, as you know once you create the title page you can see the eplan logo inside ,but i want to my company logo instead of Eplan logo how to replace it . please help me if anybody face this problem previously.

thanks in advance ,
dayan.

change in properties the form name or the graphic.
you can also look for the eplan logo and replace it with your own.
(it is sirty but it is fast.

edit the Title page “form”
This is usually an .F26 type file but could be something else.
Go to Utilities; Master Data; Form: open

Once there, open the (correct) form and edit accordingly. The logo is a bitmap
That can be deleted, exchanged, moved around, etc.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]