S7-200 7th axis help needed

jltlarry

Hello, I am having a problem with a self imposed at home project. I am trying to get a 7th axis (cnc screw) to move between two switches. If In cylce goes low(I1.5)-- it goes to center position (I0.4). so far I am having 3 major problems:
1) If I 1.5 is high, the motor wants to continue forward unless I press SW3, when letting go, motor want to go forward.
2) when in cycle goes low, the motor does traverse between sw3 and SW2, but it ignores the center sw (I0.4).
3) Also, I have installed timers, where I was hoping the motor would stop for a brief time before reversing, unfortunately, they are not working and motor reverses immediately.

If anyone has some guidance, it would be much appreciated. This program attached is suppose to be my safety if the end switches are ever touched.
Also will be used as a building block to further projects: 6 axis robot on top of CNC screw, Encoder used, Barcode reader used to select routine. CPU is siemens S7200 224.