SIMOTION SCOUT. Programming

timotv

1) How I can to locate malfunction of the drive ? Is it possible to look through flowchart like STEP-7 online mode ("glasses" tool)? I want to see what conditions are satisfied and what are not.

44101048.png

2) Does smb. have any manuals for SIMOTION SCOUT programming?

If you're online, look at the bottom left of your screen.
The tab "alarms".
Any fault/alarm will be displayed there.
You can also "Acknowledge" alarms from the same window.
If you look on the left of your screen, you'll see programs (such as "Faults", "Diagnostics" and such).
The programs are written in ST (not ladder) and you may be able to pinpoint the faults through the code.
For an MCC chart type of routine, you can go online and monitor (glasses icon) the routine.
You may be able to watch the "loops" within the routine executing as well.
Some events are too fast to monitor and your MCC will move on to the next step without noticing.
When setting up MCC type routines you have the option to "allow for Step control". If you do have that, you should be able to "step" through your chart, one step at a time and see what causes your faults or generated alarms and such.
Now if the MCC is called from let's say a "Background" task, you may have to disable the call and step through the program otherwise it won't be possible.
Keep in mind that only one MCC can be "monitored" at a time.
As far as manuals about programming the Simotion Scout DVD contains a plethora of docs as well as some applications and examples.