Modbus tcp ip with s7-300 r system

mangeshk

Dear All,
Currently we are trying for a configuration with below details
R system
Siemens PLC S7-300 315-2dp
2 no of cp343-1 lean for MODBUS ON TCP IP.
WE HAVE CONFIGURED R SYSTEM.BUT NEED A SAMPLE PROGRAM FOR TCP IP MODBUS ON R SYSTEM.
KINDLY HELP ME

Dearjeff23spl,
yes we have ordered 2XV9450-1MB11 but we are yet to receive it. Up-till then i want to configure and check it.
So, Please help me with any sample backup or manuals particularly for S7-300 r system.
Awaiting your reply.

Mangeshk,

Have you done a search?
Google that part number and the first result is a link into the Siemens support site with an article and further links for sample projects.
Did you even search on this site?

Similar Topics

Dear All I have worked with MODBUS TCP and RTU many times and commissioned successfully. Here First time I m working with S7300 to establish...
Replies
Views
My dearest colleagues, Could I connect Siemens PLC S7-300 with CP 343-1 lean communication module over PROFINET/MODBUS converter such as...
Replies
Views
I'm currently having issues with delays in sending and receiving information between the Tricon and C300. Here is how my network is setup: 1.The...
Replies
Views
hii i have a servo controler mp2300 from Yaskawa. i want to connact with cimplicity hmi through modbus tcp protocol. i open mudbus tcp request...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom