Plc-plc communication problem

niyaz432

HIII.FRNDZ..........

HEY I AM COMMUNICATING 2 PLCS .HERE I WROTE BOTH WRITE INSTRUCTION AND READ INSTRUCTION. i wrote my entire logic in first plc only....from my first plc ladder logic i can able to enable 2nd plc outputs with in fraction of seconds...and in the same way i cant read 2nd plc inputs in my first plc ladder with in seconds its taking all most 30-40 seconds.....what i observe is when i break the write command to 2nd plc then i m getting 2nd plc input status in my first plc ladder in fraction seconds..but when i enbled that write function in first plc ladder its taking all most 30-40 seconds to read the 2nd plc input status in my first plc ladder logic......

hey guys can u please help me......................