Omron CS1 hardware question

sylwek

__omron yryut ekranu.png

Can I remove this unused module SCB41?

I am Looking for reduce the power drawn from the power supply.
I calculated that all modules in the rack (cpu43h, ID261, 2xOD232, 3xAD081, DA08C, ETN21, SCB41) take 26.78W.
I want add a new module CS1W-SPU01 to the rack, and then a power increase to 30.18W (056A,5V SPU module and 0.12A,5V CF memory card in the SPU module).
It's too much for the PD024 power supply (max 30Wat).
And I need to reduce the power consumption from the power supply.
SCB41 takes 1.8W (0.35A,5V), and when I will remove this module and insert a new SPU module, then there will be no problems with power supply.

Similar Topics

The logic seemed to convert nicely, and I had to make changes to the addresses for my AD and DA and 32-point input cards. The current problem is...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am trying to configure a Variable speed drive on my ethernet/IP network on my CS1H PLC. All I need to do is read the speed, status etc...
Replies
Views
I am an experienced programmer, but new to omron, but am working through that without too much trouble. I have a CS1W-PNT21 profinet card...
Replies
Views
I've check the Omron website and looked through the CS Operation Manual, Reference Manual, and Programming Manuals. I'm looking for a pinout of...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to send ASCII strings through a SC1W-SCB21 communications module to a remote device. I've done similar applications with AB and with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom