S7 help with thermocouples

simadynmaster

All:

I am trying to figure out how to handle a thermocouple input with the S7-400 system without adding any other hardware. The temperature will only be used on a display screen and it is not affecting the functionality of the logic. I understand how to add the signal to the graphics; however, what type of conversion will have to be made to convert the incoming signal into a REAL signal that can be viewed on the screen as a temperature?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi everyone... I am in need of some assistance with some thermocouples that I am working with. The supplier of the equipment tells me they are...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i was hoping for a little help with this module. i have data that needs to be read from a different plc through the Modbus plus...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom