Display RSview32

xmisax

Hi!, I'm doing a RSview32 project and I want to switch displays automatically with a timer or something, I was looking for a way to use the .DN of a TON as a tag for switching but I'm pretty lost. 🤞🏻
I'm working with RSlogix5000.
Have somebody used something like this before?
Thanks.

There are several ways. One way is to create an EVENT ("System, Logic and Control, Events") that looks at a Tag value in your PLC program (any bit value) and "Displays" a graphic screen if true. You need to set the Display Settings Properties of your new graphic screen to work as desired (Replace or Overlay existing screens) and also the Behavior on screen Start-up and Shut-down.

RSView- Open Graphic on Tag Value.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Rsview32 Display is not clear The program was initially setup for one monitor that is about 30” wide Part number HPL3065, there is also a...
Replies
Views
If an RSView32 works project (version 7.5) consists of several screens, named for example: Screen1 Screen2 Screen3 . . . . Screen-N What is...
Replies
Views
Hey fella's, wonder if someone can help me out here? I have been doing some 5pm reports to the default network printer for a few months - I come...
Replies
Views
Application been running about four years A few years ago every so often and it is random the display will go all Grey scale. Computer was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone help me regarding my problem with the alarm summry in RSView32. Everything was fine before until we migrated from Windows 2000 to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom