OT - A quick check

PLC

Just a quick check

The world didn't end yesterday, did it?

And I hope everyone is having a good Saturday

Yes, it did end as we knew it.
We are now all in another dimension so do not be surprised if some things are totally strange and foreign to you from now on. Even physics may be altered.
When you are told that the PLC program needs to be fixed from now on, you better believe it and forget about looking for bad field devices.

I was about t say that - it's the 23rd now 3:03 pm
but maybe we have beenripped from the universe and are now only radio internet signals from the past.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
I have previously shared this elsewhere, so I apologize if you have already seen it. Here is a basic and quick introduction to Python for PLCs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom