New to DASABCIP.4

Greetings Guys,

My senior gave me the task to modify a stand alone wonderware application replica of a FactoryTalk View application. (both were existing by the time of my employment, wonderware version is for viewing purposes; no control , just "read data" as what FTV reads from the PLC connected to it)

Okay, here we go...

The Wonderware app used DASABCIP.4 as I/O server. While exploring in SMC, I noticed that the Groups included do not contain items, although it shows GREEN. That's why Wonderware do not acquire data to animate the graphics within.
I tried to Deactivate the server but nothing happened.

The next step I did was to Force Close the BASABCIP in process.

Then, I reactivated again the server. still 0 items were showed and it took so long to update the groups.

Prior to this scenario there is also an issue on updating the items in DASABCIP.4, whenever I change a value in FTV the WW did not follow.

I believe this can be resolve by right configuration of I/O server, any experience with this server?

Thank you!

no ITEMS.jpg

It seems that no object are being directed to the DA server. I would start at looking at your References within the objects and make sure all topics are defined in your DAS object.