how to upload a program

emeka

hi guys,i wanted u guys 2 help me on a program i wrote bt i dont knw ow 2 copy d program from GX-developer and paste here for u guys 2 see..pls help me out guys

Emeka,

The best method is usually to print your program to a PDF file. You may use a free printer driver (such as CutePDF Writer from Arco Software). This driver will allow you to create a PDF-type file, "printed" from your GX Developer software.

Why not just attache the program?
Most that will be able to help with a Mitsubishi program are likely to also have the software associated with it.

hi guys,i stil was unable 2 copy d program 4 u guys 2 see...pls a step by step way 2 upload d program from gx-developer..thanks

I am assuming you mean upload the program from your PC to PLCS.net and not upload your program from your PLC to your PC.

To upload it to PLCs.net, click on the Go Advanced button under the message box you normally type in.
Once there you will have a lot of added features, including what looks like a paper clip. Click on that and it will bring up a window and allow you to upload attachments. The rest should be self explanatory.

Most that will be able to help with a Mitsubishi program are likely to also have the software associated with it.
I have Mitshbishi GX Developer and can help, but still would prefer to first have a PDF print-out (reduces clutter on my computer).

both these directories are MITS Programs
you need to ZIP up the folder - completely
If posible print a PDF - use cutepdf writer or similar.

mts1.JPG