machine- inspecotor of bottles. Do anybody know about it?.

Valera

There is machine that can contols quality of bottles: as shape (it must be in close agreement with pattern) and this machine can contorl level pouring in bottles (monobloc executes, inspector-machine contolls).
My question is do you see these machines? was this machine made on base SIMATIC (Plc s7)?

I guess but can anybody gives me names of machine that used for solving this task? And maybe there is among these machine Siemens-machine? Becouse there is needing for information of broken, bad bottles, bottles with low level of drink etc.

Valera,

I am a bit confused: are you asking what kind of device can perform these types of inspections (bottle shape, fill level etc.) - or you need to know who builds automated inspection machines?

If your question is about the device, I'll concur with BobB - a vision system is the answer, especially if you consider high production rates. There are plenty on the market; my personal choice would be Cognex. Take a look at http://www.cognex.com Be aware that vision systems are not cheap, one should be ready to spend $5000 to $10000 per station, sometimes even more (the camera, the controller, the lighting, programming etc.) However this cost is easily compensated by high throughput and sharp improvement in quality.

If you asking about the whole machine - as far as I know, most of them are custom-built by variety of automation houses. You should shop around; I am sure if there are no people qualified for that in your own town, you'll find them no further than Moscow. Or Nizhny. Of course, you, as a customer, would be able to specify whatever PLC brand you want to control the machine. Vision systems can communicate with PLCs by variety of means: discrete I/O, DeviceNet, Ethernet etc.

Hi Group, Ball Mfgr'ing Co made a machine called The Round Bottle Inspector, and ( Emhart )Powers makes all kinds of bottle inspection machines. Also AGR ( American Glass Research ) in Butler,PA makes some realy great equiptment,too.
David

A company called Filtech makes rejectors/inspectors. Maybe they have something you can use. I've used their high speed rejectors before and they work well.

I've used Cognex systems before, and they would certainly do the inspection you require. I also played around with the Siemens VS710 camera, and it seemed to work ok too, although I don't hear anything about it anymore.

garrafa_doppler.gif

Have transduter ultra-sonic.

Principies resonant
I begin frequency of resonant will go bottles null, detect big knead.

Principies doppler
Frequency while fill. Like this possible, it detect lithe kneaded and mark the level.

Who it understand the system, can write about

Absolutely NOT

kALLE
SIEMENS TILL NOW DON'T HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO DO THIS NATURAL/SOFT SOLUTION.
Nice solution Rick.. mddr

to "hesham"

Why do you think in sush way? I have a look to the link to the Siemens site that was given upper and I think I saw somebody that I can applay for purpouse of check bottles etc.