FT SE to ME

md.abdullah

Hello friends
does there any tool to change Factorytalk SE application in ME
I am using PV Plus 1500....
At least Contents or global objects or only static graphics...
thank you

Thank Dear
but i want change from SE to ME
when ever i add component to the ME from SE gfx then its shows error.while i have also tried by import/export.but not success.
now i am develop new ME application

Hi

Me is different from se so from what I know you can not o very se to me. In se you have vb and in me you do not. I am working on my first se project at the moment and coming Tom using me for about 5 years now it's a lot more different to me than I that it would be

Donnchadh

I would contact tech support. I know they have the tools to go from ME to SE, and I was told some time ago that they have a tool to go from SE to ME in some circumstances (not sure how accurate that information is).
Worst case is that they would be able to talk you through what you would need to do in order to convert the application.

Wow, I had no idea it was that difficult. Thought you could just drag and drop and fix the stuff that breaks along the way. Can't you strip the properties of the objects offending properties first leaving behind the stuff that works? Then drag and drop between two instances? Export/import the tag database?

Back
Top Bottom