Today Is Christmas Again

The Plc Kid

I have been on vacation for 2 weeks and I came in this morning and my boss handed me a box full of the fluke CNX wireless gear I ordered. I was these at automation fair and had to have them.

My said he was not going to ask what my plans were today because he new I would be playing with my new toys.

Anyone else using these yet? If so how do you like them and what applications have you found to use them?

I want to see how well these work with a laptop also.

http://www.fluke.com/fluke/usen/products/wireless-testers.htm

They were showing them off at automation fair in November and I think they hit the stret a week later. I ordered them the week after the fair.

Shows how slow our procurement dept is.

Holy cow! I've got a new entry at the top of my wish list now!
Our procurement dept is probably about like yours, if I start bugging somebody tomorrow about these (which I will ;)) then I may get them in a month or so.
Let us know how the PC software works for you. I'm really curious to see how well the synchronous logging from multiple devices works. This could be a godsend in tracking down intermittent safety-circuit faults (y)

:beer:i'll have to send you my address - thanks for the late Xmas pressent:beer:

I purchased a CNX system and am quite satisfied with its performance, But...
The software is / was lacking. I was at Automation Fair in Houston last week and talked to the Fluke guys. Last week they sent me a copy of the new Fluke-view forms software. It has the CNX meters integrated. Been playing with it pretty good. Certainly much better than before. Not sure if this is a beta version or for public distribution but would recommend it.