AB 1400 connect to EPSOn serial printer

dmotaghare

Hi!
Happy New Year!
This is my first post. I need help to know following:
I hv AB 1400 model BXB - having serial port (CH2) - 9 pin set for 9600, 8, n, 1 std setting. I hv EPSON TM U220 POS printer having serial connectivity. I want to use ESC / POS commands ( recd from EPSON) to print my test data generated at PLC. I tried to use the ASCII commands by sending string ( AWA instruction), but found that printer consider all commands as text & just prints the commands along with text.
Can anyone tell me – or give sample rung to write the program.
Regards
Dhananjay

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Could i connect simatic WinCC runtime with Micrologix 1400 PLC via Modbus?
Replies
Views
Hi group I had successfully established a connection earlier today but I goofed something up and have now been banging my head against a wall for...
Replies
Views
No switch/router. Just a direct connection. I did this successfully a few month ago, but I can't seem to remember how I did it. The steps I took...
Replies
Views
Hello. I trying to connect Micrologix1400 and Abybus X-gateway by Ethernet/IP Anybus X-gateway(AB7670) is Ethernet/IP master. I confirm the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom