display text on TD200 on plcsim s7-200 ?

nqchanh

I've done a test on TD200 on plcSim s7-200, my message has an enabled bit V14.7, then when i set this bit into 1, the message didn't appear on the screen of TD200 ! i wonder whether i miss any step ??? hope for help ! ^~^
here the picture about the plcSim s7-200 when V14.7 = 1:
td-200_zpsb3c22122.png

its been a while, but you need to fill in the parameter block on the CPU224xp where your TD200 is reading from, i think in normally starts at VB100, but the message displayed on your simulator tells me this either has not been done or its reading from a different location. microwin has a td200 wizard which writes the parameter block for you, perhaps you havn't tried that?

Similar Topics

In GT designer 3, the rig operator wants me to display a text string on the screen when a bit goes TRUE, and make it disappear when the bit goes...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Software Studio 5000 View Designer v6.01: Is there a way to limit the number of digits of a REAL tag that get shown in a text display...
Replies
Views
I have an old Beijier text display which has failed in the field. This is long obsolete. Can anyone suggest an alternative to interface to an...
Replies
Views
Working in FTVS10 and was just curious as to other people’s preferences and perhaps some logical reasoning as to why you would use one over the...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 9 I was wanting to make an analog process variable display global object but I guess that is not a good idea. We are doing this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom