RSLogix 5000 connection with RSView32 help

Anirban Hazra

I have setup an RSLogix 5000 FBD program to run on RSLogix Emulate 5000 and built a corresponding HMI on RSView32 which is linked by an OPC server. Momentary inputs are being read perfectly from the HMI to the program but buttons set up as toggle inputs are also giving momentary signals and are not being able to keep the input bit value high continuously.

Even input values which are kept continuously high in initial condition by derived tags are not getting set.

I want to know the possible reasons why these are happening.

I would like to add that the following error messages are being shown in RSView32:
Couldn't add network DDE share 'RTDatad2$'
Can't bind to DSDM service.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Like in the subject, I can't connect to the PLC, the Who active shows nothing just like RSLinx, you can see it in the attached picture. Its been...
Replies
Views
Ive recently been having trouble with the stability of my connection when online with a plc, The software intermittently freezes (cogwheel...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working on a project which uses compactlogix PLC and Citect SCADA. I don't have physical PLC at the moment. Need to test tag...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have 2 Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLCs (1769-L35E) talking to each other over ethernet. One is producing tags, the other is consuming...
Replies
Views
rslogic 5000: I need to setup a alarm to detect if Ethernet has lost connection I have searched everywhere on the net and can not find out how to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom