rs view32 trend

vikas1947

i has created a trend in rs view 32 (historical type) by using data log setup ..its working fine .now if i shut down the computer and then i want to see the previous trend reading then what i have to do

Open the Trend, then use the scroll buttons ("Oldest Data" or "Scroll Backwards") to look at some time earlier than NOW. Remember that the trend graph for any time period for when the PLC and RSView are not in RUN mode will be blank.

RSView Trend Display.jpg

Last edited:
thanks

thank you it means whenever i call that data log file in any trend i will able to browse the oldest value

Similar Topics

Hi,everyone! First of all,sorry for my bad english. Secodly, I'm just starting to work with PLC and RSVIEW32. So, i have a problem with trend. It...
Replies
Views
Hi Using RSView32 RSTrend, it there a way to mark places on a graph where data exceeds 50 and 60. My first thought was to make a tag / pen...
Replies
Views
Hello. Someone at my work site has asked if I could make a live aggregate of conveyor runtimes. Basically he wants to know when conveyors are...
Replies
Views
hi, i am working on a project related to XY recorder. I need to plot the curve between two variables. I have written a program in RSLOGIX 5000 for...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to import trend data into an existing project? I have previous trend data and would like to import it into the current project.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom