More reading material?

Hello all... I am looking for recommendations as to what I can read to learn more about Allen Bradley PLC's and the way their specific nomenclature relates to "the basics". I have been working with a ML1100 for the time being, and I expect to move up to the latest and greatest products in the near future. I am considering the purchase of the 5 DVD training set that is offered here on PLCS... I think I have a good understanding so far, but there is *plenty* more to learn!

Currently I have the 'lite' versions of the software, and the company I work for is going to get me the OEM Developer Toolkit soon.

Thanks!

~Mike B.

Welcome to the Forum!

As well as the products offered here by Phil, there are tons of Internet resources. Not the least of which is the AB/RA Websites. Starting with the Manuals Page.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/public/documents/webassets/browse_category.hcst

There are also Tutorials and Web-casts on the AB/RA Websites, if you do some searching. Start at the AB/RA Website.

http://ab.rockwellautomation.com/

Searching for Answers here, and asking well laid out questions here, if you can't find an answer yourself.

Please try to find an answer yourself before asking, you will learn a lot more that way.

Stu.....