PCS7_Wincc_Application_Download Problem

ykmlbz

Hello;
I have created pcs7 project and wanted to load the program to s7 plcsim and test it. i have downloaded the cpu without error , but i got this error when i tried to download wincc application to s7-plcsim "Unable to reach module Stationmanager via the online interface" and "Enable to establish connection to module Station manager (index 125) in statin SKB. The attached picture you may see error messages.

PG/PC interface is setted to: PLCSim Profibus (it worked for cpu download)

Thanks in advance.

YKB

WinccApp_Download_Error.jpg Stationmanager_error.jpg

You can't download Wincc app to plcsim, no sense
you can start your wincc app directly in your computer, or download it to another computer, in wich a version of wincc is installed ( os, clien, cas ...)