update firmware pv550 via 1747-uic

2711-k5a2, pv550key, frn 3.14 dh485

ive searched everywhere i can think of, the documentation only talks about a pic interface.

i have no problems uploading or downloading via dh485 in panelbuilder, just not sure why firmware update utility hangs at the "reset terminal" prompt i believe it also says "network idle"

Last edited:
It might be that the DH485 token passing is going idle when the terminal gets to that point. If you had more than two devices on the network it might keep going.

I always used a memory card (usually a small CF card in a Type II PCMCIA carrier) to upgrade PanelView Standard terminals.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a number of the older PanelView Plus 600 HMI's (2711P-T6C20D, Ser D) that I want to update to the latest firmware. I believe that the...
Replies
Views
Spoke to a few outlets including Emerson and some distributors. Apparently updating firmware on subsequent modules past the CPU still uses...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I encountered a problem - I don’t know how to update the firmware on the Mitsu MR-J5-40G-N1 (ethercat) servo amplifier. My...
Replies
Views
am having some issues with updating the firmware on a 1769-L35E,. The flash process will start and all the blocks are transferred, but at the end...
Replies
Views
I just found two old 1769-L32E controllers in the plant that I cannot go online with using my version of Studio 5000 (30.14). I've reached out to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom