kbn_120184

HI
i want to upgrade HMI PV900(MODEL NO:2711-K9A8) with
PV 2711P-K10C4A8.
AND I want to take back up from the old HMI ie pv900
interface module 2711p-rn6
and i have to setup the communication with SLC5/04 using existing cable

What is your question ?

My guess is that you are asking how to communicate with the PanelView to perform an upload.

The PanelView terminals with DH+ also have an RS-232 port that can be used for upload/download. Use a "straight through" serial cable to connect to your computer.

You could use the Memory Card slot to copy the program onto a PCMCIA flash card (or a CompactFlash card formatted for FAT16, in a PCMCIA Type II carrier).

You could connect to the DH+ network with a 1784-PCMK or a 1784-U2DHP or other DH+ module.

Or you can configure DF1 -> DH+ Passthrough on the SLC-5/04 and attempt to use that method to navigate to the PanelView terminal.

no i want to upgrade old hmi panel i just want to know whether the graphics which are made are compatible with the new hmi model as i have said before r i have to create new graphics
and how to to upload project from HMI PV900MODEL NO 2711-K9A8 in to pc r usb drive.
previously panelbuilder32 is used for developing graphics