Quick ML 1400 PLC Fault Q

Addohm

If and when a PLC faults (front LED solid or blinking), is there a single bit that is enabled, or do I need to monitor all the bits listed in the processor\error tab, and latch a bit on if one of them is enabled, then unlatch if they're disabled on a clean power up?

I guess for my "PLC Fault" I use a relay output. Other methods might involve a "dead man bit" or even a counter or heartbeat. I'm sure there are other methods, but communications usualy fails for me on fault.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
I have previously shared this elsewhere, so I apologize if you have already seen it. Here is a basic and quick introduction to Python for PLCs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom