ML 1100 I/O question

Question... why does my ML1100 have 10 Physical inputs, with 6 physical outputs, but RSlogix shows a different set? (See attached pdf)

Yes... there is also an expansion IF20F2 module.

Been reading all day, couldn't see what is doing this.

~Mike B.

Hi

No its nothing to do with the lite version as I us pro and it's the same. I thing that maybe Rockwell were going to bring out different I/o and just left the max displayed . Only a guess but as bernie said you only use the address of the I/o that you have

Donnchadh

Similar Topics

I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Micrologix 1100 and I want to add a sensor that has a RS422/ASCII output. The sensor outputs a series of messages in hex format over...
Replies
Views
New PLC, set up Linx (Lite) and downloaded a program using ethernet, communicates fine tested code OK. Want to try communicating with this plc...
Replies
Views
What would th eprogramming ladder logic need to look like for a variable speed motor control circuit that has a hand off auto switch. Auto speed...
Replies
Views
I have a question and I was wondering if someone could help me here. I am writing a program for my PLC. I have 10 inputs and 6 outputs. I am using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom