Function DIST-COLL (Omron)

jara

I´m trying to use the function DIST-COLL from Omron, this is my firts time with that function because the PLC don´t support FIFO functions.
I must to do something wrong because don´t work, I have tried to follow the example from user manual

ilyfrc.png

The issues is that the function DIST don´t work, the values D1,D2 always is 0 when I tried to simulate

ioel1l.png

14o9e79.png

If someone can tell me what I´m doing wrong
Thank you very much

Similar Topics

Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Im trying to create a level indicator for water Tank i have used the ADD function while the pump is on and level increasing everything works...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Please see attached file. I need this program in Function Block form but I am totally lost on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Replies
Views
The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom