A-B MSR22LM safety relay issue HELP!

neilgehrke

I recently installed a new safety system and used a MSR22LM muting light curtain module. The setup consists of a light curtain, two muting eyes, and the unused channels are wired through guard door switches. Everything works as planned EXCEPT the override function. If I leave a pallet in the protected zone and let the relay time out for a muting fault. I am NOT able to press the reset button and override the relay to temporarily move the pallet out of the protected zone. I've read the manual a few times to make sure I had everything wired correctly. Any ideas what would cause this issue?

HELP?!

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a yaskawa gp7 robot arm which I am going to use for machine tending with a cnc mill. Is it a good idea to buy a SICK laser scanner for...
Replies
Views
Power flex 527 Network based safety drive had faulty and alarm pop up SOS Code internal fault Unable to set or clear the fault manually or...
Replies
Views
Loving AB right now... We have an Allen-Bradley 2094-EN02D-M01 Kinetix 6500 servo drive that once had safe-speed monitoring which was eliminated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom