Pv+ alarm scrolling

GEISHAKER

Hello all first time posting here. I have a FTV me application showing at times 10 alarm messages at once. Once the alarm clears the message disappears. Does anyone know of a way to scroll through the Alarm list automatically, other then physically adding up an down arrows and pressing?
Any incite is much appreciated, thanks.

It sounds like you're using an Alarm Banner object, rather than an Alarm List object.

And I don't know any way to "scroll" through either one without pushing a button.

It seems the most obvious problem is that you would have to wait through an unknown scrolling time interval before you knew if an alarm had cleared or just scrolled offscreen.

Red Lion handles this by numbering the Alarms with an "X out of Y" number and only showing one at a time. FactoryTalk View timestamps the Alarm messages and shows their Active or Acknowledged state, but doesn't number them or scroll them.