C-More HMI Parts

kmhsystems

Anyone know where I can get a replacement for the touch screen part of a C-More HMI? It is just the glass touch screen that is attached to the bezel.
I found a place that will repair these for $250 for 6" panel. I took the broken one apart it is only a 5 minute replacement job.

Thanks for any help.

I was told by Automation Direct a few times that they didn't sell the screens as spare parts. And they didn't repair them. I've had a few that it was just the screen that was smashed, ended up just having tossing them.

The only thing they had was second hand stock which was just returned items that a customer had bought but then returned, which were then resold as a slightly discounted price.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
I am very familiar with Studio 5000 PLC programming. And I'm very familiar with C-More HMI programming. But this is my first time using a C-More...
Replies
Views
I have both an Automation Direct Click Plus PLC and a EA3 series Micro HMI that I’m getting a feeling for before a big project since I haven’t use...
Replies
Views
I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom