PID S7-1200 can't enable.

phongnhatdo

Dear all.
my problem is PID can't enable after run PLC and active rung, you can see image below.
PID1_zps1fd76229.png

I was tuned in windown commissioning and up load parameter to project. when satus controller is enable-automatic/manual, this time PID active. But after I stop PLC or power off and restart PLC then PID inactive.o_O
I'm using TIA v11.0
hepl me. I want to PID compact alway active...

Thank JRW so much.
I was clicked on link system block/ program resource/ PID_Compact
it display " the current block is write protect because it is know how protect" and tilte " PID_compact controller with self-tuning"
I'm offline with PLC.
The first time download to PLC then PID remains mode " inactive". next step is open commissioning windown for tuning? it is require of program? can bypass step tuning because system on mode manual parameter pid?
hope that get share from everybody.
Thanks.

a ơi có phải muốn nó auto thì set 3 vào chân Manual value của nó ạ ?

Thank JRW so much.
I was clicked on link system block/ program resource/ PID_Compact
it display " the current block is write protect because it is know how protect" and tilte " PID_compact controller with self-tuning"
I'm offline with PLC.
The first time download to PLC then PID remains mode " inactive". next step is open commissioning windown for tuning? it is require of program? can bypass step tuning because system on mode manual parameter pid?
hope that get share from everybody.
Thanks.
a ơi có phải muốn nó auto thì set 3 vào chân Manual value của nó ạ ?