Communicating with powerflex 4

hi just wondering if anybody can help me get connected to a powerflex 4. i want to connect my laptop to the drive so i can configure them using components workbench software, what im using so far is a usb to rs232 adapter then to an rs232 to rs485 , i have pin 1 and 8 connected to the rs485 adapter with 1 on r+/D+/t+ and 8 on r-/D-/t-, the adapter dip switches are set for 2 wire rs485

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We had to replace a Powerflex 70 2 HP with a 3 HP. These drives are on Devicenet . Once installed and transferring with...
Replies
Views
We're setting up feed screws to run on VFD's. I'm getting everything set up on a test bench just to make sure everything can communicate properly...
Replies
Views
To All - I have a Powerflex 700 that I am configuring via the HIM, this is a stand alone unit - not on a network. Thus, I am thinking that I...
Replies
Views
Dear All Please help me about Below picture problem.PLC not communicating proper.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom