Events in RSView32

Im trying to trigger an event on a true to false transition. I know the event list triggers on a false-true transtition of the expression. Well, ive put NOT TAGNAME in the expression, hoping it will trigger on a true to false transition. However, it appears that this is not the case. This is for a door with an open and close limit switch. There are events that causes the DoorPostion tag to become 0 on a close limit and 100 (fully open) on the open limit. Oh yea, this is for animation of the door. Anyways, I want to trigger an event (which runs some VBA) on a ON FALSE for both switches (to show it going up or down).

In wonderware we had the ability to attach scripts to any tag with based on On False, On true, While false, and While true. I sure miss them here....

Thanks in advance

And then use the derived tag to tigger the event? That sure seems like a round about way of doing it. Is there not a way to make an expression that will cause the event to trigger on a ON FALSE?

Well, it does work. I needed to stop the event model before changes would take place. I thought the simple NOT TagName should have worked. Never mind. Thanks anyways.