RSView ME 4.00 problem. Urgent!!!!

Plavyuk

Hi Guys. Need help urgently. I load the fresh copy of the RSView ME 4.00 to the PC, and they are running very slow. Process Tagsrv.exe running always at 100%! Any ideas why? When I disable the process, ME isn't start at all. Please Help!!!

Do you absolutely have to load version 4 ? It's been obsolete for several years (5 or more) and was not very good when it was new.

Version 6.10 will run any old Runtime file from version 3.2 and higher. If you have the opportunity, I strongly recommend wiping the PC and loading version 6.10.

Now that you got a good new installation, go online and upgrade it to Version 6.10, as Ken said.

Last edited:
Hi. I cant update to the higher version so easy. Due the factory policy, to update any software, you have to do huge amount of the paperwork, so they dont really want to do this.
Anyway, I found the original disk image and restored, back to run now.
Thanks to everyone for reply.