Cotrol panel Design

asimontayo

Able Engineers,
Pls kindly provide me with necessary information needed to design a control panel using the following;

-S7-300
-Control logix
-Remote control logix
-PSU
-HUB
-some field devices

Thanks for you assistance

Able Engineers,
Pls kindly provide me with necessary information needed to design a control panel using the following;

-S7-300
-Control logix
-Remote control logix
-PSU
-HUB
-some field devices

Thanks for you assistance

Classic! Thanks for giving me perpectiveI needed that today! Thanks

You're not going to get any friendly or helpful answers because you question is huge, I mean HUGE. Can you imagine the replies I would get if I went to a building forum and asked:

Pls kindly provide me with necessary information needed to design a house using the following:
Bricks
Timber
Glass
Cement
Sand

Oh and by the way can you tell me how big the house should be.

The proper answer is hire a control panel company to do the job or spend the next year learning about control panels and PLCs.

You will need:
-Enclosure (possibly more than one)
-Wire
-Prints
-Wire Management system
-Labels
-Terminals
-Din Rail

Hope this helps to get you started!

You will need:
-Enclosure (possibly more than one)
-Wire
-Prints
-Wire Management system
-Labels
-Terminals
-Din Rail

Hope this helps to get you started!

Yes,you have done a grate deal of work.I have those in place but need the distance/separation/allowance between the PLCs and the panel/DIN Rail/etc.
I wait your further information.
Thanks.

The thing to remember is that when all else fails...

X = 8

So therein lies the answer to your question...8.

Your welcome.

That's the conversion of 42 to the metric system. Didn't you know?

Sorry, I thought it was obvious. Thanks for the correction Tom and Paul.

Your request is very general and I think any reasonable person can see how you are setting yourself up to receive a number of sassy replies.

Have you tried doing a forum search? Various specific aspects of control panel design have been discussed in the past.

There are a number of tips in this thread
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=18737
that you might find helpful.