wonder ware

RY_Guthrie

Hi all, I am trying to get a csv file out of wonder ware version 10.1 to do some tag editing, can some one give me a hint as to where in in touch you get export a csv file? Thanks

You need to open up InTouch.

There you will see a DB load and a DB dump.

The DB load will take a csv file and load it into the project and a DB dump will export the tags into a csv file.

Mark

When you open it in excel be sure not to double click instead open up excel and select open file. Then select comma delimited and open using this method .

When you save, Save as .csv and when you close it will ask you to save again. Do not save as it changes the format.

Similar Topics

Hello again. For years we have been using WonderWare for our HMI interfaces. Starting about a year ago we started experiencing the sticky button...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, How can I run full screen on wonder ware Intouch window viewer?
Replies
Views
I have a wonder ware application running on several computers, they are all the same app, stand alone. No galaxy. Under system management...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if there is any other documentation, examples or other help out there on wonder ware scripting, quick scripts besides the in touch...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find a easy way to edit the tags in a smart symbol, is there a way to copy and past, or use a csv file to just change one smart...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom