danfoss FCM300

Joe Hardane

dear automation experts,

can we use the FCM300 for danfoss with an SEW motor? or it comes as a package motor/Drive only not seperable?

SEW motors offer the same setup MOVIDrive I think it is called
but they are not interchangable between Danfoss and SEW

Thank you for your reply iant.

its the MOVImot actually..SEW also have a PM motor with embedded drive the "movigear".
As i red a week ago that the FCM102 series can be mounted on any motor, but the article didnt mention anything concerning the FCM300

FCM300 is the complete package, motor and drive as one. The drive itself is named FCP300, but I'm not sure they are sold separately except as spareparts.

FCM102, I have never heard about before, could you post a link to the article?

Normally I'd say that any Danfoss VFD will run any motor asynchronous motor and the models that support PM motors will also run most PM motors made.

Michal_dk