Omron CQM1H-CPU 51

isteak007

I have one Omron CQM1H-CPU 51 with a analog module CQM1H-MAB42
MAB42 module install in inner slot of CPU.

Now this analog module channel 1-- Voltage Input 1, Pin 7 is faulty. so i would like to use the Voltage Input 4, Pin 1.

but i am new in Omron PLC, so i have no idea how the analog address written in Cx- Programmer.

Please help...

Thanks

You will need to review two manuals for the information.

W363 manual documents the wiring of the connector.

W364 manual explains programming and addressing.

Hope this will help.

You will need to review two manuals for the information.

W363 manual documents the wiring of the connector.

W364 manual explains programming and addressing.

Hope this will help.

I can't find DM6611 Word in my program?
so how the analog address written in the program? o_O

Attached Program file

DM6611 is in the PLC Setup area and can only be modified using a programming device (handheld programmer or software).

The analog input values are located in 232 - 235.
Analog output values would be written to 236 or 237.

Hope this will help.

DM6611 is in the PLC Setup area and can only be modified using a programming device (handheld programmer or software).

The analog input values are located in 232 - 235.
Analog output values would be written to 236 or 237.

Hope this will help.

Thank You Very Much for your help.(y)