Switching languages on a PanelView Plus 400

primeline77

Hello all. I've just been handed a PanelView Plus 400 This mornng that has an application loaded in memory which is in a language other than English. I've been asked to get it to English. Has anyone done this and if so what is the fastest route in doing so? Thank you!

Hi

I have not done it on a 400 but only on a 1000 but I sure it's the same.
I also went from English to another language.
If the 400 is greater than ver 5 you can upload from the screen and open it. You then have to export it to a csv file and give it to some one to translate.
You can then import this and now you can change between each language.

I don't think this is what you want to hear but re view me will not translate it for you it will only hold them and allow you to change between them.
As always I am open to someone here knowing more or a better way than mine

Donnchadh

If you only want to English, the easiest way is to edit it to English on each buttons, message, alarms etc and load it back to PV Plus

But if you want to switch between different languages, you need to setup language switching. It is in the user manual. Attached is chapter 12

Regards