Panel View Plus 700 Help Needed

Dean S

I have a panel view plus screen that I had to remake from the original APA file. Everything loaded in fine except the first screen (the log in screen). This screen has a log in button, a log out button, a dispaly for whos logged in, a trandfer to maintenance screen button, and a transfer to main screen button. In the program thats is currently running in the panel view the maintenance screen button and main screen button are hidden untel you log in. Once you log in the two button appear. How do I create the password for the log in, and how do I write the script to keep the maintenance screen button and main screen button hidden tell the correct password and user are logged in?

:mad:

In the FT View explorer window, at the bottom is a System folder. under the Users and Groups folder, right click on Users and select new.
Then under Runtime Security you can add those users into the project and select which security codes they have access to.

The buttons appear and disappear with the visibility animation. Right click the button and select Animation\Visibility. The expression is CurrentUserHasCode(), with the letter of what code you want it to act on in the brackets. When a user is logged in with that code the button will be visible or invisible depending on what you select for the expression true state